- Association of Tartan Army Clubs
- To represent the interests and views of both the member organizations and the wider community of Supporters of the Scotland National Football Team with any interested parties and organizations.
- To promote support for the Scotland National Football Teams.
- To promote and enhance the good reputation of Scottish Football Supporters at home and abroad.
- ATAC is against ageism, sexism and racism.
- The Association’s membership consists of properly constituted Scotland Supporters clubs or associations.
- Clubs must have a minimum of 10 individual members, whom are also Scotland Supporters Club (SSC) members.
- Annual review of membership numbers will take place in June each year.
- No ATAC club will be permitted to have a closed membership to new members.
- There will be no individual or personal memberships of ATAC.
- There will be an annual fee of £25 paid by member clubs or associations, and a request may be made around member clubs or associations if there is a need for a contribution towards a specific fund or cause.
5. Termination of Membership
- The membership of any club or association can only be terminated by the Committee on the basis of a majority vote.
- The committee of office bearers will be appointed at the yearly AGM, and consist of a Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Social Media, and Spokesperson. Reps of all paid up clubs can stand for nomination, and must be proposed & seconded by reps of two separate clubs.
- Reps will meet on a regular basis, minimum of four times annually, to deal with ongoing business and hosting of meetings will be rotated around the member clubs.
- Any committee meeting must have quorum of at least five members.
7. Mode for altering the constitution
- These rules and regulations may be added to, repealed or amended by resolution at any meeting of the association, provided that the supporting motion is carried by a majority of at least two thirds of the member associations voting thereon.
- In the event of termination of the association, any surplus funds shall be disbursed to a suitable registered charity to be decided upon by a simple vote of the member clubs and associations.
Constitution reviewed and approved on Sunday, 2nd June, 2019.
End of Document