The London Host City team & Football Supporters Europe have asked ATAC to circulate some key guidance ahead of the match v England at Wembley this coming Friday. For all the advice, please visit the Event Guide and remember lots of the useful information is available on the Euro2020 App.
- Bad weather and rain are expected for Friday. Umbrellas can’t be taken inside the stadium.
- Bag policy: no bags larger than A4 will be allowed in the stadium; there are two bag deposits at the stadium where you can leave your bags and at the cost of £10 per item.
- Face coverings must be worn in the stadium bowl at all times.
- Detailed information on requirements for stadium entry can be found here, including proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test or full vaccination.
- Follow the entry time slot displayed on your mobile ticket. Concessions are available in the stadium, including alcohol.
The guidance on travel from the Greater London Authority & MET Police is that if you do not have a match ticket or a safe place to watch the match, then you should reconsider your travel plans. This has been reaffirmed this morning
With bad weather forecast, and weather warnings in place for Friday, anyone who currently doesn’t have indoor plans or reservations for the afternoon, are encouraged to book in somewhere.
For all travelling, enjoy the match, and please stay safe!