ATAC have provided some advice for our upcoming trip to Haifa as Scotland take on Israel in our 2nd Nations League match. We hope you find this Sporran Guide useful.
The Scotland Woman’s National Team have qualified for their first ever World Cup last night. After the fantastic win over Switzerland last week the win over Albania was enough to secure top spot in the group and automatic qualification. The draw for France 2019 takes place on December 8th.
The SSC are working with their software provider to resolve these issues, and understand our frustrations. They have also agreed to meet with reps from ATAC in the coming weeks to discuss the ticketing issues, and other matters, in the coming weeks.
ATAC 7s Tournament is this Sunday 10th June
Goals Glasgow West, 2650 Great Western Road, Clydebank, G81 2XT.
1st Game kicks of 12:00
Can all teams be at Goals for 11:00am
This allows for booking in and Goals to give brief at 11:30am on planning for the day.
Points to note
- Changing room is normal power league/goals setup 1 large communal room with plenty of lockers (tokens provided)
- 4g pitch no metal studs are allowed in any case
- Games will be 10/15mins
- The draw for tournament will take place at brief
- A nominated captain must be made and a team list produced
- Bar area looks onto 7s pitches with plenty of seating inside and out
We will have 4 special guests along to support this tournament, they will be there to start the tournament and also have a small kick around
(Craig Brown, John Collins, Colin Hendry, Gary McAllister)
Tournament should finish around 3pm, who will go home with the trophy?
Any other info required then email organiser Kevin Troy